Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tag

TAG! Here we go . . . . . . .
A--Attached or Single? Attached to my best friend Launey for almost six years now.
B--Best friend? Well I guess I already answered that, Launey is for sure my best friend, but my kids will always be my best buddies.
C--Cake or Pie? Cake - for sure! I am not a huge pie fan, but my favorite is cheesecake which is kind of a pie with a cake name hmm figure that one out.
D--Day of Choice? I like Saturday because it is what it is, but once a month I love Wednesday (Buncos)
E--Essential Item? Naps! Are naps considered items? Well whether they are or not, they are essential, not for me but for my kids. I couldn't survive without them.
F--Favorite Color? That depends, I love brown when paired with pink, blue, or green, I love black clothes, and I think that blue is oddly cheery.
G--Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H--Hometown? Nephi
I--Indulgence(s)? Blogging and Ice Cream
J--January or July? July for sure I really dislike January, it is still cold but the excitement of Christmas is over, it is kind of a bummer month for me.
K--Kids? Yes, two wild and wonderful boys, Luke and Tanner, and one little princess, Brielle.
L--Life is incomplete without? My Family
M--Marriage date? June 20, 2002
N--Number of siblings? 1 sister, 1 brother
O--Oranges or apples? I have been on an orange kick lately.
P--Phobias or fears? I would have to echo Lynsey in the fear that something would happen to my family. Other than that I am completely afraid of mice and bees.
Q--Quotes? Somestimes the best things in life aren't things.
R--Reasons to Smile? My family!
S--Season? I love fall!
T--Tag 5 people? I am really a failure in this area because every blogger I know has been tagged. Oh, maybe Natalie Park, one is better than none.
U--Unknown Fact? Launey quite possibly does more laundry than I do.
V--Very Favorite Store? I love The Children's Place Outlet. They always have such good deals!
W--Worst Habit? Slacking on laundry.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound for sure. I love seeing my tiny little babies when I am pregnant.
Y--Your favorite food? Chinese and ice cream
Z--Zodiac? Libra? I have no idea!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Yay! It's so fun to read these! I totally agree with you. The Children's Place Outlet is an awesome store. I just bought Ava a pair of jeans there for $4.50!

Thedailydansie said...

You are so good to do the tag. I think I was tagged but I'm terrible at doing those kinds of things. It was fun to read yours. I can't believe Launey does more laundry than you. You are one lucky gal! You're kids are darling!