Saturday, April 26, 2008

Precious Moments


I carried my camera around today in an attempt to get a few pictures of Brielle smiling and I got a few cute ones. I know that it might be lame to take pictures of myself with my kids, but I have very few so I thought that a few would be okay.
I just love this cheesy grin!
Tanner thought it was funny to continuously scratch Luke on the arm, so after several attempts to make him stop, we actually had to pull over and give him a good little lecture. He was so sad that Luke took his hand and comforted him. Eventually Luke fell asleep, but I thought this moment was priceless.






4 comments:

McKel said...

I know what you mean. I don't have a lot of pictures with my kids either because we are always the ones taking them, so good job!

Thedailydansie said...

I love the picture with you and all the kids at the top. Tanner looks so funny posing in his diaper. You're such a good mom to carry your camera around. By the way your new blog look is so cute. How did you change it without erasing your friends blogs?

Lyns said...

That is not lame! I don't have a lot of pics with me and Ava because I'm always the one taking pics! Those are some darn cute pics. Brielle is just gorgeous as always and what a smile! I seriously love that pic of Luke and Tanner! See? Sometimes they can be nice to each other! :)

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Kaydee, I saw a link to your blog from Keena's blog and just had to come see. It's been so long since we have seen you guys and it has been so much fun seeing you're kids. They are darling! You look awesome too! You and Launey are so cute. I love the pictures you just took of you and your kids Brielle looks so much like you. But anyway come our way. ourtuckerlife.blogspot.com Hope to see you soon. Misty (Hoaldridge) Tucker.