Saturday, April 19, 2008

T-Ball is Terrific!


When I was pregnant with Luke and I found out that I was having a boy, one of the first things I thought was, "I can't wait to see him play t-ball!" That is a true story. For some reason I have always had a thing for those tiny kids playing ball, I just think it is so darn cute. Luke had his first game ever on Thursday. He loved it, and I was gushing with pride the whole time. I can't believe I have a boy old enough to play! Time sure flies. Here are some pictures of the little cutie at his first game. In case you were wondering, they tied, go figure.

3 comments:

McKel said...

Kaydee
your kids are so cute. I can't wait until my kids can play T-ball either. That is so cute. We will have to come watch Avia would love it!

Lyns said...

SOOO cute! I LOVE that first pic of Luke swinging the bat! You are making me feel old since you have a kid old enough to play t-ball! Ha Ha! Seriously, what a little cutie and how fun to watch!

Natalie Park said...

Your kids are also growing up fast and so cute! About the cute blogs, go to http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com
and you can see like tons of different ones! You just copy the HTML just like pyzam.com. Let me know if you have any questions. Oh, and I won't be to BUNCO AGAIN! I am such a slacker! Rex Memmotts fiance is going to the temple on Wed and she wanted me to be there!