Thursday, April 24, 2008

It was a way great play date!

Well, my dear friend Lynsey had a great idea to get together today for a little lunch and a lot of fun. The kids had a great time, well all of them except for my two boys who had to leave the party early because of their aggressive behavior. The big girls also had a lot of fun playing together. I am so lucky to have such great friends! Here are some of the pictures from our joyous day.
Brielle and Brecken
Alisha and Kids
Annie, Marci, and KidsMeagan and KidsLynsey and Kid
Leslee and Kid
Kaydee and Kid
Annie and Kid

3 comments:

Lyns said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! That was so fun. I love your slideshow. Man, we sure are some hot mommas aren't we? LOL! It was so fun to see everybody. We have the best friends ever!

McKel said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a lot f fun! Wish I could have made it. Maybe next time!

Fish Nat!on said...

You have some cute flippin kids miss Kaydee. Good work. Next time invite me and ill bring some of mine. Ill need a few days notice, as they are scattered about the valley.