Monday, May 18, 2009

When Did That Bunny Hop Down the Bunny Trail?

Yes, I know I am a slacker, but instead of slacking completely, I am positng a few pictures of some of our Easter excursions. I know it was over a month ago, but you know how the saying goes, better late than never!

Here is sweet little Brielle, she actually stood still for two seconds so I could take a picture of her in her Easter Gown.



The day before Easter we went to my mom and dad's house to color some eggs. This event demonstrated perfectly the contrast between my two boys. I love them each for their own unique personalities!




Notice how concentrated Luke seems to be, he is the serious one who over-thinks things and takes his time getting things done just the way he wants it. He is a very smart little guy.


Here is one of his finished eggs.



Then there's Tanner. He is a little fireball! This kid is built of sheer emotion. He goes more for the quantity over quality approach. He keeps us on our toes, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't have a good laugh thanks to him.



Here is his finsihed project. Notice the creativity and attention to detail! Each egg has it's own unique attributes! (incase it is hard to detect, try to sense my sarcasim).


This is the end result. Notice the seemingly dominating blue eggs.



Here a few bonus pictures that I haven't posted. There is just something about a happy baby and white sheets!



Tanner had a little meeting with the sidewalk in the middle of an intense race with his big brother. I thought he ended up with a pretty awesome trophy, some killer road rash that is sure to make all the ladies think he is one tough son of a gun. (wait a minute, am I calling myself a gun, and is that a good thing or a bad thing?)









1 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

You seriously crack me up--I LOVE reading what you write. Just so you know, I think you are a great writer. I saved the email you sent me after Ryan was born--you always say the right things and say them so eloquently.

Anyway, I love Brielle's Easter dress--so cute. And Luke and Tanner's eggs are fabulous. Luke's egg with his name on it is seriously awesome. He is very creative. And Tanner--way to go on quantity, haha.