Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Need Your Prayers!



Many of you know that I am especially privileged because I officially have the best mom in the world. I am sorry to all of you whose mothers may be close seconds or thirds, but what can I say, I am blessed.

Well, this mom of mine, you know the world's best, has informed me that her heart is having some issues. It must be getting tired from her overwhelming responsibility of being, you know, the best.

Her heart rate is only in the thirties which has got a few doctors concerned. The Cardiologist scheduled her an appointment in the "urgent" slot which is on Tuesday.

So, I am asking, no, I am begging, that you spare a few moments in your nightly, daily, or just any timely prayers for my mom.

She is such a special person, it would mean so much to me if you could help.

Thanks.

10 comments:

lmackay32 said...

Sorry to hear the news. I will prayer for her tonight!

Connie said...

Kaydee, Thanks for the all the plug and the praise, that truly makes a mom feel good. I can honestly say that being a mom to the three greatest kids in the world has made my job a true blessing. Now the blessing has multiplied greatly with my inherited children and grandkids. Thanks for all your support and prayers. I have great faith that all will be well.
P.S. You sure do make a mother proud with that laundry story!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

We will keep her in our prayers. We've had scares with my mom and her heart but all was well. Think Positive!!

Annie Nielson said...

Let us know how things turn out. We'll definitely keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Like Misty said, think positive!!

The 6 Steiners said...

Kaydee-
Our prayers are with your family! I read your entry with tears. My dad is actually going to be seen tomorrow. They will be setting a date for his heart surgery. I pray for all you and try to stay positive. (easier said than done)

morgan said...

Kaydee, I'm sorry to hear that about your mom. She'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted!

Cravings said...

Kaydee we defiantly will pray for her! I know she is a great mom and deserves everything. I know everything will be ok!

JLR said...

So thats how your got so cute! We will for sure pray for her! Good luck with everything.

Natasha said...

Wow. A post like that leaves me craving details. I'm sure it will feel like a long weekend for your family. This is what I know: your mom is amazing. She is super fit. She takes great care of her body. She has faith. She knows where to turn for help. We will include her and your family in our prayers.

McKel said...

Kaydee, I had no idea about your mom. That just made me cry really hard. I will make sure to keep her in my prayers and keep us posted. Your a great daughter and you have a great mom!