Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're Baaaack!

Well two months and about six thousand emails later, we finally have the Internet!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. So much has happened since my Disneyland post. I am just going to have to do a quick summary or this could be the longest post in blog history.

To start off, we have moved twice, first into the rental home we owned, but just until we closed on this house, then into our current home which is brand new and located in the Summit Ridge Development in Santaquin. I love our home and I am so excited to live in a house that was built in this century.
Luke finished t-ball and graduated from preschool. His birthday is coming up on Friday and he is incredibly excited about that.
Tanner has begun a little stint with biting. He bites Luke on a daily basis. I hate it and if anybody has suggestions on how to get him to stop I would love to hear them. And yes, I have bit him back.
Ellie turned five months, nearly a month ago and is only a few days away from being one-half! I can't believe she is that old. Time truly does fly.
I am just going to post some pictures I have taken in the last two months and start fresh. I am so happy to be back, unfortunately my laundry probably liked it much better when I didn't have blogging to take up some of my free-time :).

Brielle on her 5 month birthday.
Brielle during her first go at a real swing, as you can see, she LOVED it!

Tanner . . . . Just being Tanner :)




Luke's last T-Ball game, Preschool graduation, and fathers' day baseball.

Luke and Tanner on a ride with Papa. He used to let us do the same thing when we were kids, it was a lot of fun to see my kids playing with my grandpa like I did.

11 comments:

Lyns said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! SOOOO glad you're back! Yahoo! Those are the cutest pics. Your kids are seriously gorgeous. I'm so excited for you guys and your new home!

lmackay32 said...

Yeah, welcome back to the blog-world. You were greatly missed. I am looking forward to pics of the new home.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to hear from you. I don't think your kids could be any cuter! I too am so excited for you and your new home. It always feels good to get settled. Can't wait for more pics!

paulak said...

I am glad you are back. I am just really glad we are back in touch. You have some incredibly beautiful children, WOW! Glad you made it into a NEW house. I would love to see pics. We are in Twin because Carl's old boss asked him to come back, I am opening up a fitness center and we are close to family.

Thedailydansie said...

Kaydee- We want to see pictures of your new house so get going on that! Happy Birthday Luke! I will call you soon so we can chat.

KK and Company said...

Hey Kaydee! I just want to tell you that your kids are adorable. Congrats on getting into a new house! You'll have to post pictures!

Shaun and Emily said...

So good to hear from you guys. Glad your getting settled in your new place. We can't wait till we can do that again.Your kids are so darling! As for the biting we have been doing a reward chart with stickers and when Alexis gets 7 she gets a positive reward like going to the park with mom and dad. When she bites wich has been lately because of our recent move and change for her is always hard. We take her animals away for a whole day which is a big punishment for her. Maybe you could try something like that. Good luck. It is so frustrating sometimes! P.s. we also had a family night where we wrote the family rules on a big chart and had her help come up with punishments for breaking the rules.

Cami said...

Hey its Cami and James Fountaine, I saw your blog from Amanda and Body's. Your kids are so cute. It gives me hope that your 3rd child was a girl. I need one! Launey and James keep talking about having a BBQ, we should get together and have one. Our blog address is founys.blogspot.com

~Cami

kars and linz said...

kaydee im so glad your back so now you can show me how to be a blogger! you have the cutest kids! you gotta keep on having them so my kids can have cousins the same age! don't worry you gotta few years (maybe ten or so!)

McKel said...

Hey
I am so glad that you are back, those pictures are so cute, your kids are so adorable. Fun! It's nice to have you back.

Shannan said...

Kaydee, Thanks for finding me. Your blog is very cute and so is your BIG family. Hope your still loving the new home, it is way nice. Congrats!!