Friday, July 25, 2008

Introducing . . . Luke's Colorful World


There are a lot of things that Luke can do to entertain himself and occupy his time, but one of my favorite things that he does is draw. I love it for a number of reasons, it is quiet, not messy, he feels a great sense of accomplishment, and I get to sneek a peak into his 5-year-old mind. From time-to-time he goes on drawing sprees and my fridge doors are quickly plastered with artwork. I love to display his drawings because I know how much work he puts into them, but there is only so much space on the fridge. So, I have started a blog for him so that I can scan the pictures and post them on the blog. I figure it will be a great way to display and even store some of his artwork. Hopefully it will be something neat that he can reflect on as he grows up. Feel free to check it out :)

http://lukescreations.blogspot.com

7 comments:

lmackay32 said...

What a good idea, you are such a good mommy!

Amanda said...

What a fun idea for him!

Lyns said...

What a cute idea! Luke is such a great artist.

paulak said...

That is an awesome idea, I love it. You got talent on your hands. Thanks for the remodel tips, I didn't know you did that.

Jill Johnson said...

I love your blog background!! Luke's blog is adorable! Oh by the way this is Jill Jennifer's sister!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I think that you the most creative mom to give your son his own blog! How fun! I bet he loves it!!! I absolutely love the music on his blog! I have never heard of the "clean Room" song before! SUper cute!

Shaun and Emily said...

What a cute idea! I might copy it someday! Alexis loves to draw and paint too. I think it's a great way for kids to see that your interesting in their work. Fun!