Sunday, July 13, 2008

Strike a Pose


Yesterday we had the wonderful opportunity to have our pictures taken by a very talented and sweet friend of ours. Michell Tandy took them for us, she is married to one of Launey's long-time friends, Josh. She is very talented and was super great to work with. I appreciate how patient she was with our kids, (that alone takes skill), and her fresh new approach to family pictures. Here are a few that she posted on her blog. I haven't seen all of them yet, but I guess you can consider this a sneek peak. Michelle, if you read this, thanks again!! You are awesome!

8 comments:

Lyns said...

Those are TOO cute! I love them! She is so talented! I LOVE the first one. Tanner cracks me up. It looks like he's trying really hard to do exactly as he's told. Well, actually, Launey looks the same way! LOL! What beautiful pictures!

lmackay32 said...

WOW, your family is soo cute! You will have to get me her info, we want to get some pics of the kids and our family.

paulak said...

What a beautiful family. Love the kids holding hands.

McKel said...

Kaydee
Those are awesome! She did such a great job, I love all of them I'm glad is not me that has to chose. I want to see them all when you get them. So Cute!

Cami said...

Way cute pics! Does she have a website??? I love our photography but she keeps raising her prices and she getting to be too pricey. So i need to look around!

Marci Rasch said...

They turned out so cute! She has a great talent for pics, but she had the model family to work with too! :) I love them!

Shannan said...

Your family pictures are so cute. You amaze me with how cute you are and how big your family is. Wow, very creative and way darling pics.

Davis Gang said...

Kaydee your pictures are soo cute. I was blogging and I found your blog thought I would comment. Looks like things are going well there for you guys. I hope so. Your little girl is super cute I'm glad you got her. Your boys have grown so much. This is Rebecca by the way. Keep in touch.