Saturday, June 21, 2008

Out of Commission

Some of you may know that we moved into a new house in Santaquin a few weeks ago. Well, it is in a brand new section of a new development which means that there is still no phone or internet service. Needless to say I have been going through blog withdrawls. I am at my grandparents' house right now and I had to sneek away to see if anybody has commented. I am so excited to have so many new comments from so many old friends! I called Qwest and hopefully we will be up and running in a matter of a week or two. At that point, I will be so excited to post comments on all of your blogs, and update this sorry old post. Don't give up on me, I am not lost in cyber-space, just stuck in the 19th century:). See you all soon!

4 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

I was hoping everything was o.k. It's exciting that you got a new house. Congrats!! My mom and I will have to come see it. Talk to you soon. Misty

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Yeah! I can't wait for new posts! I am so addicted to blogging cause I miss all my friends that have moved away...like you guys, and I can see what you're up to!
Glad to know you're not lost in cyberspace! :)

TheTandyFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheTandyFamily said...

Kaydee,

It was fun to see you and Launey at the reunion. Your kids are totally super cute. Hope you don't mind, but I am going to add you guys to our friend's list.

Josh