Thursday, March 6, 2008

She's on a "Roll"

Yesterday was Ellie's two month birthday, and she surprised everybody with a new trick. She can now roll from her belly to her back. If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page, I have a video clip of her rolling. I just can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like I was just pregnant with her and now she is rolling over!

Luke and Tanner are still up to their usual car racing and penguin hunting activities. I am posting a picture of them in their cowboy clothes getting ready to go on a penguin hunt. I love Tanner's hat, he looks really intimidating. I am also posting a picture of Tanner patiently waiting for the garbage truck to come and dump our garbage. I guess things just aren't very eventful for him when Luke is in preschool.
Yesterday Launey got to do something kind of fun, a trainer at Gold's Gym asked Launey to be in a workout video. I guess that is what you can expect when you have bulging muscles and boyish good looks! That's my man!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

She is getting so big! Oh my goodness! I can't believe how fast they grow. What's with the penguin hunting? Was that Luke's idea? LOL! I love the pic of Tanner waiting for the garbage. How cute is that?

Anonymous said...

I think I made the whole computer lab a bit upset because I was laughing so hard at tanners hat. I'm proud to say tanner is my new favorite. Luke kinda lost his position when he just started ignoring me and is too good to acknowledge the fact that I even exist. Tanner at least yells my name when he sees me AND makes me laugh. Luke has got some work to do! It looks like Brielles personal trainer has got her workin pretty hard. One more night until she has to put on the big show for us. well...love ya! Tell Tanner HI! and luke if you must.... Just teasin!;)