Monday, March 3, 2008

Brielle's Special Day






Yesterday we had the opportunity to have Brielle blessed, Launey gave her a beautiful blessing and a name. My entire family was there and many of Launey's family members were there also. We also got to hear the testimonies of many of our family members. It was really a special day. It was so awesome to see how much support and love we have and that little Ellie already has as well. She looked absolutely beautiful in her long white dress. She didn't stay in it for long because I didn't want any disasters to occur in it, but I will be taking more pictures of her in her blessing dress so check back for those.

After the blessing, Launey's brother let us use his pizza place to host a dinner. We had soups, salads, Grandma Red's famous rolls, and a great deal of deliciously fattening desserts. I hope everybody knows how thankful I am to them for bringing food and helping me out with the occasion.

It was a great day and I truly do feel blessed to have had the opportunity to bless our sweet baby girl. I also feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful and supportive friends and family.

1 comments:

Lyns said...

She looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad your day was so special. She's getting such cute little cheeks! Sounds like the food was great!