Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend


This weekend was quite eventful as I am sure it was for most people. Saturday we had a great time with my family at the Salem Park. We packed a picnic, fed the ducks, and colored Easter eggs. We then went to Horton Hears a Who, and finished the night off with an Easter egg hunt at my parents' house, a little Rock Band and fondue. On Easter the boys got new bikes and Brielle got an Easter dress. We went to Grandma Red's for another egg hunt, then up to Launey's parents' house for dinner. It was a good weekend. Now the only problem is I am stuck with a bag of mini eggs and an intense craving for chocolate!

3 comments:

McKel said...

It sounds like your easter was good, how was the ham? haha :Lets go on a walk this week.

Thedailydansie said...

Brielle just go a pretty dress and the boys got bikes. What a rip off for her. j/k. How's everything going?

Lyns said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Ava got a bike too. It's a good things it's been decent weather! I hear you on the candy - I've been eating chocolate for 3 days straight now. That's the difference between me and my daughter. She can have two M&M's and be happy. Not me - I just keep eating! HaHa!