Monday, July 20, 2009

Say CHEESE, (or at least cheesy)

I have already blogged about our trip to Logan and Bear Lake. I think I've even mentioned a thing or two about the Ute Stampede, so here is the week in review picture style!

Why wouldn't my baby girl wear motocross pajamas?


I Love That Man!


I kind of like him too :).


No explanation necessary


This little guy is the king of meltdowns. Lucky for him, he also has a melt-your-heart smile and a few adorable speech impediments. The combination of the two seem to allow him to get away with A LOT more than he should!


Grandpa Ivers would be SO proud!


I am surprised that these two actually stopped long enough for a picture, they were going strong all night long!


This sweet little zoo holds a soft spot in my heart. When we lived in Logan, we went there so often Luke thought it was his own personal zoo!


One HOT Granny and two adorable babies!



This is the only picture we were able to get of Luke, he could have lived there if he had the choice.








1 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Sooo cute! Love all the pics! Your kids are soo cute and I bet they get away with lots since they are always sportin a cute innocent smile! :)
I just chatted with someone in my stake that knows you guys..wish I could remember her name..Blast! Miss you guys! Who do you know that lives in Ohio?