I was TaGGeD by Misty!
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog.
3. List 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I am so NOT a clean freak! I bothers me when my house is messy and it is usually always tidy, but when it comes to the stuff like baseboard cleaning and behind the computer dusting I have to make myself set a day aside to get it done.
2. I am ultra paranoid! When things are going really well in my life I have a hard time enjoying it because I am just so sure that there is going to be a major trial around the bend. I hate feeling that way, and I am constantly praying that I can enjoy the good times instead of going nuts thinking that things are too good. I almost do better in the midst of small trials because when I facing them I think, "this is ok, I can get through this and learn from it." I think I am completely nuts!
3. I LOVE having my husband work from home. Launey and I are BEST friends and there is nobody else in the world I would rather spend time with. Most women cringe at the thought of their husbands being home with them but I really do love everything about it. He is really good at letting me do my thing, and he helps with the kids and the housework. I think sometimes it drives him nuts being home so often, but as for me, I wouldn't have it any other way.
4. Speaking of my husband helping me around the house. . . I have basically retired from laundry duties and he has taken them over. See what I mean about things being too good!
5. I yell at my kids. Not all the time but I have been known to loose my cool every-once-in-a-while and yell at them to stop beating each other up or jumping on the couch. I am SO not perfect and hopefully someday I can be one of those constantly soft-spoken tender hearted mothers that everybody dreams of.
6. I love my calling. I am the 2nd counselor in the YW Presidency and I LOVE it. It is so fun getting to know the girls and being involved in a small part of their lives. I feel totally in my element when I at at Young Women's. Maybe that is a bad sign. . .
7. I try to exercise 6 times a week and I HATE running! I have been doing weights three times a week and cardio the other three. To keep myself motivated I decided that I would start training for a half marathon, but I HATE RUNNING! I dread my cardio days and I am so tempted to stop my "training" and switch up the cardio routine. In fact, I am posting this right now because I am stalling on my daily run.
8. I think my kids are about the cutest things I have ever seen. I know that every mother feels the same way about their own kids, but sometimes I do just look at them and think, "how in the world did I get so lucky." I guess the better term would be blessed.
9. I am loosing a little blogging steam. I still love reading blogs but I am terrible at commenting on them. I think I go through phases.
10. I have been trying to think of seven people to tag this entire time and now the time has come to an end, I am still not sure who it's going to be!
Okay, I will shoot from the hip, I tag. . . . Alisha N., Lynsey, Linzy, Morgan, Tara, Jennifer, and Natasha. You lucky girls!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
I was TaGGeD by Misty!
Posted by Kaydee at 12:38 PM
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I may have mentioned it before, but Launey and I are Disneyland annual passport holders. We love the place! So, in order to get the most out of our annual pass purchase, we loaded up the family and took yet another trip to the most magical place on earth. This time we were accompanied by a whole bunch of my great family members. My parents, Karson, Linzy, Kylee, Conner, Pooper, Papa, Grandma Red, my Uncle Mike and his family, Uncle David, and my Aunt RaNae and her family all came along.
I was a bit worried about the weather before we left so I convinced my husband to go a day early so we could soak up a little bit of sun. Luckily my sister and Grandma Red agreed to come along so they could help with the kids. The day we got there, a day before the rest of the crew, was glorious. It was eighty degrees and the crowds were few. I just wish the weather would have continued a little longer.
Splash Mountain broke down so we had to walk out, I am willing to bet not many people have a picture like this!
Posted by Kaydee at 4:44 PM