Monday, February 16, 2009

TagGeD

I was TaGGeD by Misty!
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog.
3. List 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I am so NOT a clean freak! I bothers me when my house is messy and it is usually always tidy, but when it comes to the stuff like baseboard cleaning and behind the computer dusting I have to make myself set a day aside to get it done.

2. I am ultra paranoid! When things are going really well in my life I have a hard time enjoying it because I am just so sure that there is going to be a major trial around the bend. I hate feeling that way, and I am constantly praying that I can enjoy the good times instead of going nuts thinking that things are too good. I almost do better in the midst of small trials because when I facing them I think, "this is ok, I can get through this and learn from it." I think I am completely nuts!

3. I LOVE having my husband work from home. Launey and I are BEST friends and there is nobody else in the world I would rather spend time with. Most women cringe at the thought of their husbands being home with them but I really do love everything about it. He is really good at letting me do my thing, and he helps with the kids and the housework. I think sometimes it drives him nuts being home so often, but as for me, I wouldn't have it any other way.

4. Speaking of my husband helping me around the house. . . I have basically retired from laundry duties and he has taken them over. See what I mean about things being too good!

5. I yell at my kids. Not all the time but I have been known to loose my cool every-once-in-a-while and yell at them to stop beating each other up or jumping on the couch. I am SO not perfect and hopefully someday I can be one of those constantly soft-spoken tender hearted mothers that everybody dreams of.

6. I love my calling. I am the 2nd counselor in the YW Presidency and I LOVE it. It is so fun getting to know the girls and being involved in a small part of their lives. I feel totally in my element when I at at Young Women's. Maybe that is a bad sign. . .

7. I try to exercise 6 times a week and I HATE running! I have been doing weights three times a week and cardio the other three. To keep myself motivated I decided that I would start training for a half marathon, but I HATE RUNNING! I dread my cardio days and I am so tempted to stop my "training" and switch up the cardio routine. In fact, I am posting this right now because I am stalling on my daily run.

8. I think my kids are about the cutest things I have ever seen. I know that every mother feels the same way about their own kids, but sometimes I do just look at them and think, "how in the world did I get so lucky." I guess the better term would be blessed.

9. I am loosing a little blogging steam. I still love reading blogs but I am terrible at commenting on them. I think I go through phases.

10. I have been trying to think of seven people to tag this entire time and now the time has come to an end, I am still not sure who it's going to be!

Okay, I will shoot from the hip, I tag. . . . Alisha N., Lynsey, Linzy, Morgan, Tara, Jennifer, and Natasha. You lucky girls!!

4 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Sorry I left you note telling you I tagged you but it was part of the tag. I really liked reading everything you put.

Cravings said...

Ok Kaydee, I am running a half marathon in April and one in August, you can be my running partner! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I loved reading about you! You are so cute and tiny! Maybe I should run a marathon...after the baby is born of couse! ;) Don't want to kill myself!
I have to agree with you that I think your kids are the cutest ever..next to mine of course!

Unknown said...

Way cute Kaydee, and I learned things about you that I did not know. I love keeping up with people this way. So I posted on our weekend you'll have to check it out, I kept it kid friendly! So fun to hang out with everyone we had a great time.