Monday, April 6, 2009

The Need to Create


My cute mom posted this video on her blog, which you can view here, and I loved it. I decided to share it with those of you who haven't seen it yet. I totally agree with President Uchtdorf. I love creating things, whether it is a nice steaming pot of macaroni and cheese for my family, or a quilted table topper for my home. There is something special about creating something that wasn't there before. I have to say my best creations are these. . .



But I also love to do a bit of graphic designing. So, I have started ANOTHER blog to keep all of my projects on it. They take up way too much space on my computer but I hate just trashing them. If you want to check it out, feel free, just click this.


Now go on, create something new, perhaps one of these


Or even a little of this would be just fine too!

3 comments:

morgan said...

I love that video! I love to create things too! My problem is, they never turn out like I pictured them :) P.S. I had NO idea...none whatsoever...that you were so great at designing things! Geez! All your card, headers, backgrounds etc. where so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute, my mom has told me the quote, but the video was awesome. I am totally stealling it for my blog too. Thanks!

TheTandyFamily said...

Kaydee,
Thanks for the nice comment :) We should be back in Utah sometime this summer. If you still want pictures then I would LOVE to take them for you. I will keep you posted. I hope you and your cute family are doing good. I love the family sillouette - I made one for my family too :)