Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You've Had a Birthday Part 2 (And Very Overdue!)



I finally loaded the pictures from my camera to my computer and I wanted to post a couple more pictures from our family birthdays and Christmas.




Brielle's Birthday Cake





Brielle and the Grandma Greats!



Brielle and Bampa on Christmas Eve at Grandma Red's house




Luke, Tanner, and Brielle in their new Christmas Jammies from G-ma Red






Luke and Tanner (If only they were really as sweet as they look!)







Tanner with his Tractor Cake







Luke at the Kay Family Party





Tanner at the Kay Family Party











7 comments:

Lyns said...

WAY cute pictures! Your kids are so beautiful!

Jill Johnson said...

Did you make those cakes? LOVE THEM!!!!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Way cute! I love those cakes did you make then? I wish I was that talented. Yep Mason's birthday is on Sunday I'll be ordering his cake.

paulak said...

Happy Birthday to all...Brielle's cake is way cute. Nice job.

Thedailydansie said...

Those cakes are so cute! Did you make them? Your kids are adorable too.

A bit about our little family... said...

I will be the one to tell everyone that YES SHE DID MAKE THE CAKES!!! She is super talented isn't she?! Are you sure she is MY sister?!

Cravings said...

Oh my heavens did you make that cake? Would you like a job decorating cupcakes? Wow that is awesome!