Monday, January 5, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

So this is certainly the season for celebration around the world, and it may be even more so, just a little bit, in my family. The reason being, Tanner and Brielle both celebrate birthdays within a week of Christmas.
I guess I will start off with the must-writes, Christmas was wonderful. We all had a great time and the kids must have been very well behaved because Santa managed to find them. I didn't take many pictures because I was too caught up in video taping and enjoying myself. I am having major regrets now.


(Don't be offended if you didn't get a Christmas card, I never actually printed them!)
Tanner's birthday was before Christmas and he had a great little party. I made him the tractor cake he had been dreaming of and he got more toys than he know what to do with. I still can't believe he is three. He is such a fun little guy and he is just as melt-your-heart sweet as he is pull-out-your-hair wild. He constantly has us laughing our heads off. We are very proud of him and I can't wait to see what fun and surprises this year brings.



Brielle's birthday is after Christmas and I can not believe that my sweet little baby is one! She fell asleep in my arms this morning and I just couldn't get over how much she has grown. I thought of holding her a year ago as she slept in my arms. She was a tiny little princess with a head full of sporadic black hair and the softest skin in the world. Now she is still a little princess only quite a bit bigger than before, she has too little pig tails and can walk on her own two feet. She brings so much joy to our family and I am so excited for many more wonderful years to come.



It kind of feels weird not to mention Luke even though his birthday is nowhere in sight. He is such a good big brother and I can tell he truly loves his brother and sister. As I am typing this I can hear Luke saying to Tanner in the other room, "fine, I'm not playing with you unless you do what I say! Now, make a funny face!" I don't know about you, but I can definitely see the love in that statement. But in all honesty he is a great kid and a wonderful helper. I love them all more than I can say.

I haven't downloaded my pictures to the computer for a LONG time now so I will have to get on that and post some when I get them.

6 comments:

Cravings said...

Your family picture is so cute! And again your kids are adorable!

Cravings said...

And how do you do your header like that. Remember I told you I was stupid with the computer so I have no idea how to be that creative.

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

I love you family pictures. Kaydee you look amazing. You don't look like you had 3 kids. That's awesome.

Natasha said...

1. I don't know how you handle the holidays and birthdays all on top of each other.
2. I'm cracking up that you made cards and didn't print them.
3. Your cards (invites and all) and SO adorable!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

WOW! Your kids are all growing up so fast! love the b-day announcements that I am sure your creative mind came up with all on your own!
You seriously have the cutest kids!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Aw little Brielle is so dang cute! I can't believe she is already one! The time really does go by too fast, I can't believe that Addi is 3 whole months. It's kind of sad. :( Cute blog btw!