Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I kinda really dislike this!

First off, thanks for all of your input on the privacy issue. I have decided today that for now I will stay public and just kind of be smart about the info I post and go with my gut feelings. If you haven't weighed in and would like to about the privacy issue, please feel free to post your opinion.

Now, let me explain the title of this post. I really enjoy playing with my photoshop and last year I was a little obsessed with making Christmas cards. I made some for a few of you, and a couple people have asked me if I was going to do it again. Okay, on to the title of the post. . . I don't really dislike making the Christmas cards, I actually like it, but I really dislike coming across as somebody that is trying to sale something to my friends. So, I am only posting this because a few people have asked about it, not because I am trying to get any body's "business." I really don't consider myself "good" at this, and I am by no means a professional. So please forgive this post and if you feel the need, continue to browse through my more thought provoking and informational entries. I don't know if this made a bit of sense to a soul out there!


Last years designs can still be seen at




Here are a couple I have designed this year




8 comments:

Amanda said...

You do a great job. I also design cards. My blog is amandaandersondesing.blogspot.com

Natalie Park said...

Your cards are so cute! I need some help on Photoshop. Maybe I can pay you to show me a little somethin' about it. Your blog is always so cute!

Annie Nielson said...

What are you talkin about!?! You are amazing at designing those Christmas cards. Seriously, I looked at your cards and I wouldn't even know where to start. I just wanted to let you know I think your designs are great :)

Annie McEwan said...

Those cards are awesome. very impressed. Cute kids by the way. your daughter is adorable!

Cravings said...

Thats so funny cause that is exactly how I feel with Pampered Chef. I am mainly doing it for the discounts for myself and if I ever mention Pampered Chef to anyone I feel like they think I want them to buy it and I really don't care either but anyways your cards are so cute.

Linzee said...

Hey Kaydee! I just ran across your blog and thought I'd say Hi! Those cards are cute and your kids are adorable as well!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love all the holiday pics on christmas cards! YOur family is soo cute!
Hey! Could you send me your email address! My blog is private and I need your email to invite you if you still want to view our blog
jonjamieandethan@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Love the cards, and the pictures! Thanks for coming to Presley's party! Luke left his jacket at my dad's it's at Chris and dewane's remind me next time you come to give it to you! Did you see Twilight yet?