Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Project!




Howdy Folks! I know it's been a while, but I wanted to let you know about my new project. I am starting a new blog called "The Quest to Become a Well Rounded Woman." I am hoping that I can get contributors to post tutorials about different subjects and areas. That way, we can get a little taste of a lot of things in one place. I think that I will be able to get more contributors once my readers/followers increase, so if you are interested, please check out the blog, maybe even become a follower. You could even go above and beyond the call of duty and post a little blurb about it on your own blogs. I am also always looking for contributors, so if you have a special interest in anything from scrapbooking to cooking, to home improvement, you name it, please let me know and I would love to feature a post from you.



Thanks so much for your support!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get idea! Count on me for anything! Sewing, scrapbooking, inexpensive gift giving ideas whatever you want!

Connie said...

Fun idea! I'm excited to see all the great tips you gather. I'll try to contribute something too.

morgan said...

How fun! I wish I could contribute, but sadly my talent gene got skipped over. :( I'll definitely book mark it though!