Friday, October 17, 2008

Yee Haw, we went to Hee Haws!


Okay, so every year since Luke was a baby, Halloween time has marked a few special occasions, one being our family outing to Hee Haws. We absolutely Love Love Love Halloween and everything that accompanies it. We try to budget a little extra money every fall so that we can take advantage of all of the wonderful Halloween activities life has to offer. This year we got to go with my cute brother and his adorable wife, Karson and Linzy. We did the corn maze, poked the giant pig, shot cobs of corn out of air guns, jumped on hay, and slid down many exciting slides. We had a great time and I highly reccomend the outing to everybody.

u


















3 comments:

Natasha said...

It sounds like a blast! I would have never thought of going there. I didn't know it was the "Family Friendly" sort. Thanks for the tip.

Thedailydansie said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we were there to go with you guys. By the way Brielle looks so cute, I love her little piggies.

Lyns said...

Fun! I LOVE the Fall. It is seriously the best time of year. We have had so much going on in the last week I'm about "Falled" out! LOL! Those are such cute pictures!